Receive EDS remotely
Due to increase in the number of delivered online services via eGov Portal, we observe sharp fluctuations related to growth of workload in the system, which might affect the speed of webpages opening.
We are working on stability enhancement to make it more convenient to use eGov.kz portal.
We hope for your understanding.
Note! Digital signature keys are issued to individuals and legal entities!
To obtain digital signature keys remotely without visiting CSC, you need:
- To have an original copy of valid national ID or passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (identification document with photograph issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- To have a mobile phone with capability to receive SMS messages.
- Your personal computer should be equipped with web-camera.
- To install NCALayer software required for further installation of digital signature and its use.
1) Dialogue with the operator is possible from Monday to Friday from 09: 00 to 20: 00, on Saturday from 09: 00 to 14: 00, without a lunch break Weekends: Sunday and holidays according to the Legislation of RK.
2) In case of unsuccessful remote identification, Your document will be sent for confirmation/moderation. The check will be carried out by the operators within one business day from the moment of sending.
If you have previously received an electronic digital signature, then before the expiration date you can reissue a new key in the personal account of the National Certification Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan following the link.
* Step-by-step instruction for individuals * (download)
* Step-by-step instruction for legal entities * (download)
Watch the video on how to get EDS remotely if you are already registered in the mobile citizens Database
Watch the video on how to get EDS remotely if you are not registered in the mobile citizens Database
Result of the service deliveryEDS keys in electronic format.