Acceptance of documents for issuance of passports for the Republic of Kazakhsatn citizens, staying abroad, and making necessary marks into their passports
The state service is provided to individuals on a paid basis at the rates of the consular fee, in accordance with the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the order of the Minister of foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The conditions for exemption from paying the consular fee are regulated in accordance with the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 25, 2017 "on taxes and other mandatory payments to the budget (Tax code)".
Registration of a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as a passport) - 80 (eighty) calendar days, if additional study or verification is necessary, the term for providing the service is extended by no more than 10 (ten) calendar days
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Birth certificate (when a child under the age of 16 receives a passport) and an identity document of one of the parents to confirm the child's citizenship. Notarized application-consent from a foreign parent to receive documents certifying the identity of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in the case of a child born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and different citizenship of the parents, one of whom was a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the time of the child's birth and both parents had permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan at that time).
- Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when exchanging a passport).
- Four color photos of the size of 3, 5x4, 5 centimeters (photos must correspond to the age of the service recipient at the time of registration of the document and are made strictly in full face on a light background with a neutral expression and a closed mouth, in which the face occupies about 75 % of the total area of the photo. Photos are made by photo printing from a single negative on thick photo paper. Images produced by computer scanning, modeling, or Photocopying are not allowed).
- Passport of the sample of 1974 (former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) when receiving a passport for the first time by a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when confirming the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- General passport (former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) when a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan receives a passport for the first time (when confirming the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- Document confirming the fact of permanent residence, study, work abroad, marital status, health disorders with a persistent disorder of body functions that restricts the life of the person (original and copy).
- Certificate of non-citizenship from the competent authority of the host country, if the possibility of obtaining such a certificate is provided by the legislation of the host country.
- Document confirming payment of the consular fee.
Result of the service delivery
Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.