Issuance of archive certificates, copies of archive documents or archive extracts
Free of charge
within 11 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in all required fields, attach documents.
- Sign the application with an EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Get acquainted with a generated electronic document and notification of the result of the request in your personal account (in the History of Services section).
When applying to state agency (required documents):
- Application. If available, documents or copies thereof confirming the requested information are attached to the application.
- ID of the service recipient or a digital document from the digital documents service (for identification), a document confirming the authority, or a notarized power of attorney, when representing the interests of the service recipient by a third party (submitted for identification, the contractor of the service provider reproduces a copy of the identity card for identification, and then returns its original to the service recipient).
When contacting the service recipient by mail:
- An application in any form signed by an individual or a representative of a legal entity, indicating information about the applicant (for an individual – surname, first name, patronymic (if any), place of residence, contact phone numbers, for a legal entity - its name, legal address) and containing the data necessary to search for the requested information. If available, documents or copies thereof confirming the requested information are attached to the application.
When applying to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application. If available, documents or their electronic copies confirming the requested information are attached to the application.
- ID or a digital document from the digital documents service (for identification) and a document confirming authority - for a legal entity or a notarized power of attorney - for an individual (when an authorized representative applies).
- An employee of a State Corporation receives information about the service recipient's identity documents from the relevant state information systems via the e-government gateway.
Result of the service delivery
An archival certificate, a copy of an archival document or an archival extract confirming information of a socio-legal nature, as well as answers about the absence of the requested documents (information) in state storage from the service provider, sending a request by affiliation to another state or departmental archive, or a reasoned response about the refusal to provide a public service.