Issue a travel document

Закрыть Показать Паспорт услуги
Service provision methods
Territorial subdivisions of MIA RK
Cost of the service

Free of charge

Terms of the service delivery

17 working days

Full name of service
Issue a travel document

How to get a service on the portal:

  1. Electronic request certified by the service recipient's EDS;
  2. Graphic images in the form of image files, a digital photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm and a personal signature in the scanned version in the format of 7 x 2 cm.

How to get a service from a government Agency (required documents):

When contacting the service provider in a State Corporation:

  1. Refugee certificate valid for at least 3 months on the date of application;
  2. Birth certificate (when receiving a travel document by persons under 16 years of age);
  3. Travel document (when exchanging the document).

To replace the travel document in connection with the loss of the owner, the authorized state body must additionally submit a written application for the restoration of the travel document, indicating the circumstances of the loss.

In order to make changes to the travel document related to changes in the identification data, the refugee must additionally submit a document confirming the validity of the application.

For service recipients who have not reached the age of 16, documents are accepted and the result of the state service is issued through the service provider in the State Corporation.


Result of the service delivery

Issuance of a travel document or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.