Obtaining an expertise act (test protocol) issued by veterinary laborotories
After completion of diagnostic studies or veterinary-sanitary examination - no more than 1 working day;
Classic - within 5 working days;
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) - within 20 working days (as samples are accumulated);
Virological studies – within 25 working days (depending on research methods);
Molecular-genetic (PCR) studies – within 20 working days (as samples are accumulated);
Microscopy – within 2 working days;
Bioassay test – within 70 working days (depending on research methods);
For parasitological studies - within 3 working days;
According to the definition of safety indicators of food products, feed and feed additives – within 8 working days;
For compulsory and additional studies of food products – within 1 working day;
Taking samples and sending them to the laboratory for research – within 3 (three) working days;
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Application form.
- Identity document.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of an act of examination (test report), or a reasoned response to refuse to provide public services