Reimbursement of expenses for in- home study of disabled children
Free of charge
When applying to the service provider, to the State Corporation, to the portal – from the date of registration of the package of documents by the service provider – 10 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service :
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature), indicate the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC or second-tired Bank («National bank» JSC).
- Find processed notification (in the "History of service obtaining" section) on preparation of documents.
Note: Maximum allowable size of attached documents should not exceed 1 Mb.
*The online service is available to the residents of following cities and districts:
Aksai, Aktau, Aktibe, Almaty, Atyrau, Arkalyk, Arys, Balkhash, Zhanaozen, Zhezkazgan, Kapchagai, Karaganda, Karazhol, Karkaralinsk, Kentau, Kostanay, Kokshetau, Kurchatov, Kyzylorda, Lisakovsk, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Priozersk, Rudniy, Ridder, Saran, Satpayev, Semey, Stepnogorsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Tekeli, Temirtau, Tirkestan, Uralsk, Oskemen, Shakhtinsk, Shymkent, Ekibastuz.
How to get the service in the "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- Information about an identity document, a certificate (certificate) of the birth of a child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate, or a certificate of registration of an act of civil status issued by the civil registration authorities, a certificate of marriage (divorce), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate, a document confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, information from an educational institution, a document confirming the fact of teaching a disabled child at home, a document about the bank account number.
Reception is carried out in the order of electronic queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on benefit assignment.