Assignment of a single allowance for burial
3 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The applicant (or his representative under notarized power of attorney) when applying for the provision of public services statement;
- the document proving the identity of a person making a burial, or a certificate (certificate) of state registration of legal entity (for legal entities) or the patent, an individual entrepreneur (for physical persons engaged in entrepreneurial activities without forming a legal entity) who carries out the burial;
- a death certificate or a document confirming the fact of death issued by an authorized body of other States and certified by an apostille (for verification, a sub-page of the document is provided).
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of residence of the deceased recipient of a pension or benefit.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the assignment of a single payment for burial