Issue of the airworthiness certificate for the civil aircraft
15 working days
If it is necessary to conduct additional examination or verification of the submitted documents, the term of consideration shall be extended to 10 working days
The term for transferring into electronic format the previously issued paper form certificate of airworthiness of an ultralight aircraft is 2 working days
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of the certificate of airworthiness of an ultralight aircraft, electronic translation of the previously issued paper certificate of airworthiness of an ultralight aircraft or a reasoned response to refuse
the provision of public services