Issue of the certificate on the minimum structure of crews of vessel
Free of charge
2 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Identification document.
- The approved staff list of the crew appropriate to the set requirements to the minimum composition of crews of vessel, approved by authorized body in the sphere of the internal water transport.
State service is provided at the place of permanent registration of the service recipient
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of the certificate of the minimum lineup of the vessel’s crew or substantiated refusal in service delivery.