Apply for the issuance of a certificate of marital legal capacity
Re certificates of registration of acts of civil status - 1 MCI
The certificate of registration of acts of civil status – 0.3 MCI
Reclamation certificates on registration of acts of civil status of the CIS countries – 0.5 MCI
Requesting civil registration certificates from foreign countries, except for CIS countries - 1 MCI
When registering an act of civil status on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, issuance of certificates in electronic format - 1 working day.
When registering a civil status act on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the issuance of repeated certificates and certificates of state registration of civil status acts – 3 working days.
In the absence of an official record in the civil registry office, the term of service provision is extended for no more than 15 calendar days, with notification of the service recipient within 3 calendar days.
On the portal - notification of confirmation of acceptance of the application within 1 (one) business day is sent to the personal account.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service on the portal (online):
- Log in to the portal and click on the "Order online service" button.
- Fill in all required fields.
- Sign the application with an EDS (electronic digital signature) or using an SMS password (be sure to be registered in the mobile citizens database).
- Get acquainted with a generated electronic document and notification of the result of the request in your personal account (in the section "History of receiving services").
Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the reference. Bring the identity document.
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Application for the issuance of a repeated certificate (certificate) of birth, marriage (matrimony), divorce (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death, and marital capacity.
- ID card (for identification).
- Document of state duty payment into the budget or copy of the document which is a grounding for the tax benefits provision, except for the payment through the payment gate of e-government.
- Notary certified letter of authority in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
Certificates of birth, marriage (matrimony), dissolution of marriage (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death and marital capacity in accordance with annexes 34 to the Rules, issued by any registering authority on the basis of information from the civil registry office based on the type of document that the service recipient needs to receive.
Repeated certificates of registration of acts of civil status, except for death certificates, are issued to persons in respect of whom the corresponding act record is made, as well as to a person (attorney) in writing (notarized power of attorney) authorized to represent on behalf of this person (principal).
They are exempt from paying the state fee for registration of civil status acts upon presentation of supporting documents:
1) participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them on benefits and guarantees, persons awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, persons who worked (served) for at least six months from June 22, 1941 to may 9, 1945 and were not awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, disabled persons, as well as one of the parents of a disabled person from childhood, a disabled child, guardians (Trustees), the state organization for the registration and issuing of repeat certificates on birth;
2) individuals - for issuing certificates to them when changing, adding, restoring and correcting civil status records in connection with errors made during the registration of civil status acts;
3) physical persons – for issuing to them repeat or replacement of previously issued certificates on death of relatives;
4) individuals - for issuing repeated birth certificates in connection with adoption and establishing paternity.
Result of the service delivery
Repeated certificate or certificate of state registration of acts of civil status or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.
The form of providing the result of public service provision: paper, electronic when a certificate of state registration of the civil status act is sent or a reasoned refusal when submitting an application through the portal.