Registration of pledge of movable property
For registration from Individuals – 1 MCI
Legal entities – 5 MCI
For issuing the certificate of registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration - 30.5 tenge excluding VAT.
At «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC - within 2 business days of accepting the application.
Within 1 working day from the date of receipt of the confirmation or exemption from payment of the fee to the IS.
Rules for providing State service "Registration of pledge of movable property that is not subject to compulsory state registration"
State service standard "State registration of the pledge of rolling stock"
State service standard "State registration of the pledge of tractors and self-propelled chassis and mechanisms built on their basis, trailers to them, including trailers with mounted special equipment, self-propelled, agricultural, meliorative and road-building machines and mechanisms, as well as special off-road vehicles"
You can check the document
How to get the service online
Pledge of movable property
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in an application:
- choose the type of registered pledge: Pledge of movable property not subject to compulsory state registration / Extract from the register of pledge of movable property;
- specify the type of registration: Registration of the pledge / Registration of making changes and additions to the registered pledge / Registration of termination of actions of pledge of movable property;
- specify IIN/BIN of pledgers / pledgee;
- fill in information about the registering authority;
- fill in information about the pledge agreement;
- fill in information about the property;
- Obtaining consent of other pledgers.
- Pay the state fee for the provision of services.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Pledge of motor transport
Pledge of rolling stock
Pledge of rights in securities
Pledge of agricultural machinery
More about payment
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- for a legal entity under a document confirming authority;
- for an individual by notarized power of attorney.
- Application for registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration.
- Application for registration of assignment of rights (claims) (agreement on simultaneous transfer of assets and liabilities) application for registration of amendments and additions.
- Document confirming the payment to the registration fee to the budget, document confirming the payment for certificate of the registration of a pledge of movable property.
For pledge registration certificate’s duplicate obtaining
Result of the service delivery
1. Through the services of the provider on paper:
Certificate of registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration or a reasoned response on the refusal to provide state service.
Duplicate of the certificate of registration of pledge of movable property, in exchange for the lost in relation to the issued certificates.
2. On the portal:
Certificate of registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration or a written reasoned response on the refusal to provide public services.