Issuance of the duplicate of thetechnical passport for the immovable property
The fee for a public service is determined in accordance with the Prices of goods (work, services) produced and (or) sold by the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC.
To the service provider (the day of receipt of documents is not included in the period for the provision of public services) and to the portal:
1) apartments, rooms in dormitories, individual residential buildings, individual garages, dacha buildings for 1 working day;
2) other real estate objects with a total area of up to 1000 square meters are issued on the second 2 business day;
3) real estate objects with a total area of more than 1000 square meters are issued for 3 working days.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- File an application on the “electronic government” web-portal.
- Under the common share ownership and joint property, obtaining an electronic agreement of other proprietors from one of spouses within 3 calendar days.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- Choose the payment option (through the any bank’s payment card or separate account in the “Sberbank” daughter joint-stock company).
- Insert the records of your payment card or separate account (number, full name of card’s holder, card’s validity terms and CV-code).
- At the conclusion of payment will be externalized the payment receipt. All the receipts are keeping in the personal cabinet’s section “Service payments records”.
- Payment commission costs KZT 100.
Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Get the document from the State corporation "Government for citizens" JSC.
Attention! Service is rendering upon the real estate local registration and service recipient should be not over than 18 years.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
at the request of the service recipient or his representative:
- for a legal entity on the document, confirming the authority.
- for an individual with a notarized power of attorney.
- Application for the issuance of a duplicate of thetechnical passport.
- ID card of the applicant (natural person), and an authorized representative of the applicant (the original is available for identification of the applicant) and a copy of the document confirming powers of the representative of the applicant.
- Title document for the real estate object with the attachment of the identification document for the land plot.
- Document confirming payment according to the Prices of goods (works, services).
Result of the service delivery
The duplicate of thetechnical passport for the immovable property.
On the portal - the service recipient is sent a notification to the personal account that the result of the public service is ready, indicating the place and date of receipt.