Assignment of the state subsistence allowance
When contacting the Center - from the date of registration of a package of documents by the Center - 15 (fifteen) business days.
Akim of the rural district - 18 (eighteen) working days.
In the event that a request is made to government bodies or organizations, the period for the formation of a package of documents is extended by up to 30 (thirty) calendar days, with written notification of the applicant, within two business days from the date of the request to the relevant state bodies and (or) organizations.
How to get the service in the State body (Employment center and Akim of rural area, aul, village) (required documents):
1. Upon receipt of the application, the service provider generates requests to the relevant information systems of state bodies and organizations (hereinafter referred to as information systems) through the e-government gateway to receive the following information:
- identification of the applicant;
- about the status of oralman;
- refugee status;
- on the status of a foreigner;
- on the status of a stateless person;
- on registration at a permanent or temporary place of residence for each family member;
- bank details in an authorized organization for the issuance of benefits;
- on the establishment of disability;
- on the registration of the birth (death) of the child (for all children);
- on the establishment of guardianship (guardianship);
- on adoption;
- on registration of conclusion (dissolution) of marriage (matrimony), with the exception of cases of registration of marriage (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- about the fact of studying at an educational institution - if dependents aged eighteen to twenty-three years are full-time students;
- on income (wages, social benefits, income from entrepreneurial activity, from the rental of real estate and (or) movable property, from the sale of real estate and (or) movable property);
- on the status of an individual entrepreneur;
- about the fact that the applicant and his family members have the fact of the appointment, payment or filing of an application for the appointment of targeted social assistance;
- about the presence of a personal subsidiary farm;
- on labor activity (if any), for able-bodied family members involved in active measures to promote employment;
- on education, qualifications, the availability of special knowledge or training (if any), for able-bodied family members involved in active measures to promote employment;
- on alimony and (or) on the existence of arrears thereon for three consecutive months preceding the quarter of the application for the appointment of targeted social assistance;
- about being in places of imprisonment or compulsory treatment of family members of the applicant;
- on the availability of housing, premises;
- the availability of a land plot intended for individual housing construction;
- about the ownership of the vehicle.
If there is no information in the information systems, the akim or the Center draws up a written request to the relevant state body and (or) organization. The applicant is entitled to provide the above documents in paper form. When submitting the application, the applicant is issued with the Center, the akim of the rural district - a tear-off application coupon indicating the date of registration and the date of receipt of the public service, name and initials of the person who accepted the documents.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of appointment, and in case of refusal, indicating its reasons in writing through the Center or akim, as well as by sending a message to a subscriber number in cellular networks.