Assignment of allowance to mother or father, adoptive parent, guardian (trustee), taking care of disabled child.
Free of charge
When contacting a state corporation, a service provider, or a portal – 7 working days.
If necessary, the completion of the case file is extended to 30 calendar days.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- the service recipient (or his representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions) submits an application for the assignment of benefits to the parent of a disabled child in the form specified in annex 5
- the identity document of the applicant – for identification.
- In the case of applying for the assignment of benefits to the parent of a disabled child of persons with the status of kandas, a kandas certificate is provided for identification;
- the certificate (s) of birth of child (children) (extract from the record of birth, issued by the registry of acts of civil status);
- in case of discrepancies between the data of the applicant with the data in the birth certificate of the child – the evidence the conclusion, dissolution of marriage (matrimony);
- in the case of a guardianship (trusteeship) over the child or adoption (adoption) – a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (trusteeship) over the child or the information on adoption (adoption) of the record of birth;
- certificate of disability of the child.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur-a certificate of the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of electronic queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the assignment of benefits.