Assignment of social assistance to the certain categories of citizens in need by the decision of local executive bodies
Free of charge
From the moment of delivery of the package of documents to the service provider or the akim of the rural district, as well as when contacting the portal – 8 working days
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). In the application, specify the personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or a second-tier Bank (Halyk Bank JSC).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- Information on person’s income (family members).
- Act and/or document, confirming difficult situation.
To receive social assistance, which is assigned regardless of the income of the person (family members), information on the income of the person (family members) is not provided.
Documents are submitted in originals for verification, after which the documents are returned to the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the decision made or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide a public service.
On the portal - notification of the appointment of social assistance, as well as information about the appointment of social assistance is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature of the authorized person of the service provider.