Apply for re-issuance of marriage certificate
Issue of electronic certificates - 1 working day
If available an electronic version of entries - 5 working days
Without eletronic version of entry and necessity of request to other registering agency - 30 calendar days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
Result of the service delivery
In «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC - issue of certificate's duplicate on a paper medium or motiveated answer of refuse in state service provision.
On the portal - notification on acception of electronic alpplication or motiveated answer of refuse in state service provision.