Registration of the adoption including making amendments, addition and corrections in the vital record
At registration of the adoption by citizens of RK - free of charge
At adoption by foreign citizenry and also amends, additions and changes pay state fee - 2 MCI
Adoption registration - 1 working day
Entering the changes, amendments and additions to the act records - 7 working days
Under the necessity to other state agencies, terms prolongs for no more than 30 calendar days
How to get the service at State agency (required documents):
For registration of adoption:
- Document identifying the personality.
- Copy of judgment on adoption.
- Application for making the amendments, additions and corrections.
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- Notary identified procuration in case of the service recipient’s representative addressing.
- Document confirming the payment to the budget tax (for foreigners).
- Foreigner’s residence permit.
- In common with the ID card foreigners submit notary certified translation of its text in the state or Russian languages.
For making amendments, additions, corrections to the adoption act record:
- Birth certificate, in case of original certificate loss - inquiry of birth registration.
- Certificate of adoption (if the original certificate is lost, indicate this in the application).
- Court judgment of defeat or acquiescence of adoption.
- Documents confirming the necessity of making the amendments, changes and corrections.
- Notary identified procuration, in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of adoption, re-issuance of the adoption certificate including amendments, changes and corrections or answer of refusal to provide a state service.