Child's birth registration, including the changes and additions in the vital records
Birth registration - free of charge
Issuance of certificates in connection with changes, additions, except for changes, additions in connection with the establishment of paternity and adoption, correction and restoration of civil registration - 0,5 MCI
Making changes and additions to the act record on state registration of birth or for state registration of birth in connection with changes in personal data during adoption by foreign citizens – 2 MCI
They are exempt from paying the state fee for registration of civil status acts upon presentation of supporting documents listed in the Rules.
Childbirth registration – 2 working days.
Making changes and additions when establishing paternity or adoption - 1 working days.
Making changes, additions and corrections to the civil status record - 5 working days.
In the absence of IP registry office records the service period shall be extended for not more than 15 calendar days, notifying the applicant within 3 calendar days (subject to extension of term of consideration of applications received through State Corporation the result of rendering the state service, shall be sent by the service provider in Public Corporation).
On the portal – notification of confirmation of acceptance of the application is sent to your personal account within 1 working day.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Visit registration of acts of civil status, have:
Learn about how to register the birth registration of a child, including the introduction of changes, additions and corrections in the civil registration records
How to get the service at State agency or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Document identifying the personality.
- Copy of the certificate of marriage (matrimony) of the parents (when registering the act outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and in the absence of information in the civil registry office).
- Notary certified procuration in case of service recipient’s representative’s addressing.
Foreigners, and persons without citizenship in additionally represent:
- Foreigner permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a residence permit for a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a stateless person's identity card with a mark from the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on registration at the place of residence.
- Foreigner or stateless person temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a document certifying his / her identity issued by the competent authorities of the country of which the foreigner is a citizen or of the state of permanent residence of the stateless person and a notarized translation of their text in Kazakh or Russian.
The accuracy of the translation of the text of documents certifying the identity of a foreigner or a stateless person can be attested in a diplomatic mission or consular office or in the foreign Ministry of the state of which the foreigner is a citizen, or the state of permanent residence of the stateless person.
The application for state registration of the birth of a child who has reached one year or more is additionally accompanied by a medical birth certificate (if it is not available in electronic form).
The list of necessary documents for making changes, additions and corrections to the birth certificate (except for making changes, additions when establishing paternity (motherhood), adoption when applying at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
The list of necessary documents for making changes, additions and corrections to the birth certificate when contacting the service provider
Result of the service delivery
Birth certificate, repeated birth certificate with amendments, additions and corrections, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.
The form of providing the result of public service provision: paper, electronic, when a birth certificate is sent or a reasoned refusal when submitting an application through the portal.