Obtaining the phytosanitary certificates for export of quarantine products outside the Republic of Kazakhstan
3 working days
From the moment of filing the application with the conclusion of phytosanitary examination confirming the claimed party of products subject to quarantine phytosanitary requirements of the destination country, issued no earlier than seven (7) calendar days prior to the date of submission of the application, the service provider, the State Corporation, and also when accessing the portal – within 3 (three) working hours.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
Result of the service delivery
SB ,GS NJSC - Phytosanitary certificate or motivated refusal on the grounds.
On the portal - notification of the readiness of the authorization document in the form of an electronic document indicating the date and place of receipt of the result of the provision of the public service.