Issuance of a permit for storage, storage and carrying of civilian weapons and ammunition to it to individuals
0.5 MCI, established on the day of payment of the state duty for the issuance of a permit for the right to store or store and carry civilian weapons and ammunition for them;
0.1 MCI, established on the day of payment of the state duty for registration and re-registration after the acquisition of each civilian weapon.
15 working day
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Permits for the storage, storage and carrying of civilian weapons and ammunition for them to individuals, or a reasoned response to refuse to provide public services.