Provision of water objects for individual or shared use on a competitive basis
43 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Identity card for identification.
- Free-form application.
- Documents, confirming the compliance with qualification requirements, applicable to competition participant (notarized copies):
- The intention of the tender participant for the use of a water body with a brief investment rationale.
- Obligations for:
- compliance with the rights of general water use on the terms established by local representative bodies;
- implementation of water protection measures;
- ensuring the safety of individuals on water bodies provided for separate or shared water use, compliance with the established regime of economic and other activities in the water protection zones of water bodies.
The public service is provided at the place of registration of the service recipient in the electronic queue.
Result of the service delivery
Agreement on the submission of a water body to separate or joint use between local executive bodies of regions, cities of Astana, Almaty and Shymkent, districts, cities of regional significance and the winner of the competition in paper form on the basis of the decision of the local executive body of the region on the provision of a water body for separate use and sharing and (or) the minutes of the competition commission on the results of the competition or a reasoned refusal