Issuance of a certificate on the sum of earned revenue from the sources and withholding (paid) taxes
Free of charge
From the moment of delivery of the package of documents – within 3 working days from the date, the latest of the following dates:
- filing a tax application;
- submission by a non-resident taxpayer and (or) a tax agent of an appropriate tax reporting form, which reflects the amounts of accrued income of a non-resident and tax payable
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), familiarize with the notification of your request's processing that will come within admonished time.
How to get the service in a state body or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
A service recipient (non-resident/tax agent), or a representative acting on the basis of a document issued in accordance with the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which specifies the relevant powers of the representative
- Tax application.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient
Result of the service delivery
Issue of information on the amounts of income received (paid) from sources in the Republic of Kazakhstan and withholding taxes or reasoned response to refuse to provide public services.