Registration as a person engaged in private practice
Free of charge
Registration - 1 working day.
Change of information on the location of a private notary - 1 working day.
De-registration - 3 working days.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address to the state agency for getting the service.
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 29. 2016. "On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on the reduction of permits and simplification of licensing procedures" registration as an individual entrepreneur is carried out on the "electronic licensing" portal.
How to get the service in state agency (with attendance or by mail) or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
To remove from the register at the place of its location as a person engaged in private practice in the case of a decision on termination of activities, he/she also represents:
- Liquidating taxation accounting.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient
Result of the service delivery
1) registration as a person engaged in private practice;
2) change of registration data of a person engaged in private practice;
3) deregistration as a person engaged in private practice and posting information on the removal of a person engaged in private practice from the registration account on the Internet-resource of the service provider www.kgd.gov.kz – when deregistering as a person engaged in private practice;
4) a reasoned response to refuse to provide public service.