Issuance of the license on implementing the activity of marketable investments as outlined in legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1) license fee for issuing a license for the right to practice:
brokerage activity is 30 MCI;
dealer activity - 30 MCI;
investment portfolio management activities - 30 MCI;
custodian activity - 30 MCI;
transfer agency activity - 10 MCI;
activities related to the organization of trading with securities and other financial instruments - 10 MCI;
clearing activity on transactions with financial instruments - 40 MCI;
2) the license fee for the renewal of the license is 10 percent of the relevant rate;
3) the license fee for issuing a duplicate license is 100 percent of the relevant rate.
when issuing a license - no later than 30 working days;
upon license renewal - within 3 working days;
upon renewal of the license in the event of reorganization of the service recipient in the form of separation or division - no later than 30 working days;
when issuing duplicate licenses - within 2 working days.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
The license, renewal of the license, its counterpart, or the motivated response about a failure in rendering the state service.