Issuance of civil aircraft type certificate
15 working days
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service from service provider (required documents):
- Flight operating manual.
- History sheets.
- Drawings (sketches) of main power clusters, including attachment fittings of wing, tail, engine and landing gear with indication of main dimensions and materials brand.
- Fuel/brake systems, electrical equipment and operating system schemes.
- Aircraft photograph (front, side, behind).
- Results of aircraft factory, public and performance tests.
- Technical documentation with brief description of schemes, systems, main characteristics, expected operating conditions and restrictions within which an aircraft will be certified, including chapters, sections and clauses of airworthiness requirements distributed to the specific aircraft and special technical conditions regarding its airworthiness and requirements to environmental protection.
- Document certifying payment of fee for issuance of civil aircraft type certificate.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of an aircraft type certificate or a reasoned response to the denial of public services.