State registration of vessels in the international ship registry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
For sea craft which is under the right of ownership:
certificate on the right of sea vessel sailing under the State flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the certificate on ownership right to the vessel or reasoned refuse.
For sea craft provided for the use of bareboat charter:
a certificate of temporary grant of the right to sail under the State flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the foreign sea ship chartered under a bareboat charter conditions, the certificate on ownership right to the vessel or reasoned refuse.