Assignment of state social allowance for disability
Free of charge
8 working days.
The deadline for the provision of public services is extended by 5 working days to notify the applicant by the State Corporation of the submission of an additional document(s).
On the portal to receive information about the assignment of benefits – 30 minutes from the moment of receipt of an electronic request to the information systems.
When contacting the service provider, the day of reception is not included in the period of rendering the state service.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). In the request indicate a personal account number (IBAN) opened in “KazPost” JSC or second-tier bank (“Halyk Bank” JSC).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
The service recipient (or his representative by notarized power of attorney)
- Submitt application form in accordance with Annex 1 to the state-owened corporation "Government for citizens".
- Submitt application form in accordance with Annex 3 to the territorial unit of the committee of labor and social protection.
- Identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, certificate of candace before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification).
- Certificate of disability in the form approved by the Order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 30, 2015 No. 44 "On approval of the Rules of medical and social expertise" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 10589).
If necessary, one of the following documents is provided:
- Decision of the Interdepartmental Expert Council on the establishment of a causal relation between diseases, disability of persons exposed to radiation exposure.
- Decision of the Central Military Medical Commission.
- Certificate of illness issued by the hospital, or the conclusion of the military medical commission.
- Certificate of birth of a disabled child up to sixteen years of age (extract from the birth certificate or certificate of registration of the civil status record issued by the civil status registration authorities).
- Marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or certificate of divorce or an extract from the marriage record (if the name of the parent/guardian is changed).
In case of establishment of guardianship (guardianship), the document confirming establishment of guardianship (guardianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary attests the correctness of the translation of the document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subparagraph 9) of paragraph 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".
In the state Corporation Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notice of appointment (refusal in appointment) benefits.
On the portal, the notification of the appointment of the state social disability benefit, as well as information on the appointment of benefits, is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature of the authorized person of the service provider.
The result of the provision of a public service is issued upon presentation of an identity document during a personal visit of the service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) on the basis of a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
The State Corporation informs the service recipient about the decision made by sending an SMS notification to the mobile phone of the service recipient.