Apostilization of official documents outgoing from the justice authorities
Apostille affixing on official documents made in the Republic of Kazakhstan - 0.5 MCI
At the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC - 2 working days.
The day of reception is not included in the term of rendering the state service.
On the portal: receiving notification of the date and time for apostilling documents - 1 working day.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Watch a video on how to apostille official documents online
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete necessary field of electronic request in of the application and attach scanned copy of the document to apostil.
- Sign the request by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
In personal account (in the History of Services section)get an electronic “Apostille” stamp.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for Identification).
- Document subject to apostille (documents are accepted for apostille affixing both in originals and notarized copies).
- Document confirming the payment to the budget tax.
- Notarized power of attorney, if requested by a representative of the service recipient (individual).
- Power of attorney issued on behalf of a legal entity signed by its head or other person authorized to do so by its constituent documents and sealed by this organization when a representative of the legal entity applies.
- Power of attorney issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or a specially authorized person, within its competence and in the prescribed form, sealed with the foreign state's official seal, are accepted only after passing the procedure of special certification (legalization or apostille) (for identification with a copy).
- Sample of a sign and print stamp of issued documents by other state agencies.
Result of the service delivery
1. An electronic document with the Apostille stamp.
2. Motivated answer about refusal in rendering of the state service.