Statement of no criminal record
Free of charge
Fee-based - with apostile
In electronic format:
- in the case of an additional installation check (if there is information about persons with similar personal data) - 5 working days
- in the absence of matches according to personal data - 10 minutes
On paper (in case of going abroad):
- upon receipt of results in departments of branches of the State Corporation located in regional centers, cities of republican significance and the capital - 5 working days
- upon receipt of results in other departments of branches of the State Corporation - 10 working days.
In case if a service is need to be obtained in conjunction with the "Apostilization of official documents issued by the General Prosecutor's Office and law-enforcement agencies" public service ("one application" principle-based service) – 8 working days;
- issuance of certificate of no criminal record to travel abroad – 5 working days;
- apostilization of certificate of no criminal record – 3 working days.
The day of documents submission is not included into the period of public service delivery.
*In the case of an additional installation check, an interim response is sent to the service recipient within 4 working days, informing them of the need for the service recipient to reapply after 20 working days from the date the service provider receives the application.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- An identity document or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identity identification).
- Notarized power of attorney - when representing the interests of the service recipient by a third party.
- Birth certificate to confirm family ties upon receipt of a certificate for close relatives who have not reached the age of majority (in the absence of information in information systems) or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
To obtain a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record according to the previous installation data of the service recipient (surname, first name, patronymic (if any), date of birth (day, month, year), in the absence of relevant information in information systems, the service recipient provides a document confirming their change.
How to obtain a composite service online
- Log in and click «Order online service» button.
- Fill in an e-request signed by service recipient`s digital signature or certified with one-time password, in case of registration and connection of the subscriber number of the service recipient provided by the mobile operator to the portal account, including the issuance of a certificate to travel abroad, with selection of the address of the branch of the Public Corporation to obtain the service result in paper. If apostille is required, select a country (a country to which you will present the service delivery result based on "one application" principle) and pay the state fee.
The service result is given by «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC.
The composite service based on the "one application" principle is provided to individuals for a fee.
Pursuant to the subclause 7) of Article 615 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of December 25, 2017 “On taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget”, fee of 0.5 MCI is charged for each document when obtaining “Apostilization of official documents issued by the General Prosecutor's Office and law-enforcement agencies” service.
Payment details for documents apostilization: State Revenue Office for Almaty district, Astana city, 108125, MoF RK,( kkmfkz2a R/s kz24070105 SPV 0000000 BIN 981140001105 PPC 911, 991).
Result of the service delivery
Issue of certificate on existance or absence of conviction record.
The issuance of a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record to another individual is carried out on the basis of a notarized power of attorney issued by the person in respect of whom the information is requested.
When electronically submitting a request for the production of a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record for traveling abroad in paper form, including with an apostille, the issuance of ready-made documents is carried out through a branch of a State Corporation selected on the portal by the service recipient on the basis of a document certifying the identity of the service recipient or his representative by a notarized power of attorney.
The state corporation ensures the storage of a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record in paper form for 1 (one) month, after which it transfers them to the service provider for further storage for 2 (two) months. When the service recipient applies after 1 (one) month, at the request of the State Corporation, the service provider within 1 (one) working day sends the finished documents to the State Corporation for issuance to the service recipient.
The application of the service recipient and the documents to it in paper form, as well as a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record in paper form, for which the service recipient did not appear within 3 (three) months, are filed (formed) by the service provider in a separate nomenclature file.
Composite service delivery result - Issuance of certificate of no criminal record in paper with an apostille stamped or a motivated refusal to deliver the service.