Issuance of decision on approval of disposition of special stationary constructions for distribution of religious literature and other religious information materials and items
Free of charge
23 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on e-Licensing Portal www.elicense.kz)
- Click «Order online service» button on this page, then e-Licensing Portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing portal.
- On the page of e-Licensing Portal that opens after clicking “Order online service” button, click "Submit an application" link.
- Fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
- You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the “My Applications” section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the “My permits” section, on receipt of the notification in the “My Notifications” section.
How to get the service in a government agency or in "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (upon presentation of an ID document):
- Justification certificate on the location of special stationary premises for the distribution of religious literature and other information materials of religious content, items of religious purpose in any form, signed by the service recipient (indicating the number of retail, utility, administrative and household premises, as well as premises intended for receiving, storing and preparing for sale of religious literature and other information materials of religious content, items of religious purpose; the purpose of creating the premises; the absence of buildings of educational organizations (if there is no territory adjacent to them), with the exception of spiritual (religious) educational organizations, within three hundred meters from the building (structure) where the room is located).
- Letter of consent of the owner to use the premises for the distribution of religious literature and other information materials of religious content, items of religious purpose (provided in the case of rented premises).
The documents provided for in sub-paragraphs 2) and 3) of this paragraph are provided with a date specified no earlier than three months before the application is submitted.
Result of the service delivery
A decision to approve the location of special stationary premises for the distribution of religious literature and other information materials of religious content, religious items.