Identification of food producing animals and issuance of veterinary passport
Assigning an individual number to animals is one way to identify farm animals with the issuance of a veterinary passport, issuing a duplicate, issuing an extract from a veterinary passport, or a motivated response to a refusal.
Issuance of a veterinary passport extract - 30 minutes.
Repeated public service in case of loss or damage of the tags is provided within 2 working days from the day of receipt of the tags to the service provider, with assignment of a new individual number to the animal.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
For initial identification of food producing animals:
- Identity document.
- Receipt of chips payment (when chipping).
To receive a duplicate in case of damage or loss of a tag for the identification of agricultural animals / veterinary passports with loss or deterioration / for obtaining an extract from the veterinary passport:
Result of the service delivery
Assignment of individual number to animals by one of the following methods (labeling, branding, chiping) and issuance of veterinary passport