Output of certificates on the state registration of civil aircrafts of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the state registration of civil aircraft - 7 monthly calculation indices valid on the date of payment of the fee;
For re-registration of civil aircraft - 7 monthly calculation indices valid on the date of payment of the fee.
20 working days;
When rendering the service on the principle of "one application" - 25 working days, of which:
upon issuing certificates of state registration of civil aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan - 20 working days;
when issuing an aircraft certificate for noise and (or) issuing permission to use radio transmitting equipment "- 5 working days.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Issuing a certificate of state registration of a civil aircraft, amending a certificate of state registration of a civil aircraft or a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.