State registration of legal entities, record registration of their branches and representative offices, taking into account the opening of a bank account and compulsory insurance of an employee against accidents in the performance of his labor (official) duties
State registration of non-private business entities, as well as joint-stock companies operating on the basis of a Charter that is not standard, except for political parties, registration (re-registration) of their branches (representative offices), as well as branches (representative offices) of foreign non - profit organizations-no later than 5 working days following the day of filing the application with the necessary documents.
For legal entities not related to private businesses and joint stock companies, performing activity on the basis of the Charter, non-standard, with the exception of political parties, their branches (representative offices), the issuance of the certificate of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity, certificate of record registration (reregistration) of the branch (representative office), as well as the return of the Charter (regulations), no later than 5 working days from the date of filing the application with the required documents.
State registration of political parties and registration (re-registration) of their branches (representative offices) - no later than 1 month from the date of filing the application with the necessary documents.
State registration of commercial legal entities, accounting registration of their branches (representative offices) with the participation of foreign persons who do not have identification numbers in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "on national registers of identification numbers" - no later than 1 working day following the day of filing the application.
State registration of public and religious associations with Republican and regional status, including registration of branches and representative offices of foreign and international non-profit non-governmental organizations - no later than 5 working days at the location of the service provider, no later than 10 business days outside the location of the service provider, following the day of filing the application with the necessary documents.
On the portal - state registration of legal entities related to private business entities, with the exception of joint-stock companies and their branches (representative offices) - within 1 hour from the moment of filing the application.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- To check the fact of the presence of IIN of the applicant, the head, the founder in the base of the ITIS of the Tax Committee of the MF RK under this link: http://kgd.gov.kz/ru/services/taxpayer_search. In case of absence, please contact the tax authority for entering data into the database.
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Choose the type of registration of a legal entity.
- Fill in the application depending on the selected species. In the application indicate the address data, name, head and information about the founders.
- In case of registration of a legal entity with foreign participation in accordance with Articles 6 and 6-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 2198 of April 17, 1995 "On State Registration of Legal Entities and Registration Registration of Branches and Representative Offices" the following must be submitted additionally:
- a legalized extract from the trade register or other legalized document certifying that the founder - a foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign country, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian languages;
- a copy of the passport or other document proving the identity of the foreign founder, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian.
- Documents should be scanned in one file, in pdf format. In case of participation of several foreign persons, a copy must be attached to each founder.
- Until processing is completed in accordance with the regulatory time, in order to prevent double registration of a legal entity with the identical name and other setting data, it is not recommended to re-apply for registration.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (the necessary documents):
For state registration of legal entities
For account registration of branches (representative offices)
For state registration of a legal entity created through reorganization
Result of the service delivery
A certificate of state registration of a legal entity, as well as a certificate of registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity, or a written reasoned order to refuse to provide public services.
On the portal - "in the personal account" is sent a notification of state registration of legal entities for small and medium-sized businesses or a reasoned response from the service provider to refuse to provide public services in the form of an electronic document, certified by the service provider's EDS.