Issuance of a conclusion (authorization paper) on the import, export and transit of special technical means intended for tacit information, to which non-tariff measures in trade with third countries apply
8 working days
The deadline for providing samples of special technical equipment is 5 calendar days from the date of receipt of the notification in the "personal account" of the service recipient. This period is not included in the period for the provision of public services.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a conclusion (authorization document) on the import, export and transit of special technical equipment intended for tacitly receiving information, to which measures of non-tariff regulation in trade with third countries are applied or a reasoned refusal to provide public services.