Issuance of control marks for alсoholic products (except of wine stock, beer and beer beverages)
Free of charge
Issuance of accounting and control stamps (hereinafter referred to as ACM) for alcoholic beverages, with the exception of wine, beer and beer beverage produced in the Republic of Kazakhstan - within 3 working days from the date of confirmation by the state revenue authority of the application for ACM, with a barcode on the ACM and carried out bindings of the ranges of ACM numbers to the application for ACM.
Issuance of ACM to service recipients for labeling alcoholic beverages imported into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan - within 60 calendar days from the date of confirmation by the state revenue authority of the application for ACM, with a barcode applied to the ACM and binding of the ranges of ACM numbers to the application for ACM
How to get the online service
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website pbf.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at pbf.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal "Control, accounting and issuance of accounting and control labels, excise stamps and other printed products RSE BF NB RK".
How to get the service in a state agency
- Applications for the manufacture of ACM for alcoholic beverages in accordance with Annexes 4 or 5 through the information system - no later than 30 calendar days before the start of the new calendar year.
- Copy of the foreign trade agreement (contract).
- Application for ACM in accordance with Annexes 6, 7 or 8, 9 - in order to obtain ACM for alcoholic beverages through the information system.
Upon import, additionally presents:
- Obligation in the form.
- Document (payment document, bank guarantee, surety agreement, property pledge agreement) confirming the enforcement of the obligation.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of ACM, with a barcode printed on ACM and the bindings of ranges of UKM numbers.
The form of providing the result of the provision of public services: paper.