Registration of taxpayers
Free of charge
Entering information about the taxpayer into the state database of taxpayers – within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the tax application for registration.
Making changes to the taxpayer's registration data – within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the tax application for registration.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button (to get the service you must be registered on the site cabinet.salyk.kz).
- Fill in the necessary fields at cabinet.salyk.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Within the specified time, request the updated data.
How to get the service in a governmental agency or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When contacting the service recipient or his representative acting on the basis of a document issued in accordance with the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which specifies the relevant powers of the representative:
In order to enter information about a non-resident into the State Database of Taxpayers:
- Tax application for registration, approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 12, 2018 No. 160 "On approval of tax application forms" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan under No. 16425).
- List of documents in accordance with appendix of the Rules.
To make changes and (or) additions to the registration data in the SDT:
- A tax application is an application for registration.
- Through the service provider – when entering information about a non-resident into the state database of taxpayers, making changes and (or) additions to the registration data.
- Through the non–profit joint stock Company "State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (hereinafter – the State Corporation) - when entering information about a non-resident into the state database of taxpayers, making changes and (or) additions to the registration data.
- Through the "electronic government" web portal www.egov.kz (hereinafter referred to as the portal) – when making changes and (or) additions to the information about the responsible employee for calculations with the budget, phone number, e-mail address of the service recipient.
Reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a registration certificate in the form approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 9, 2018 No. 153 "On approval of forms of documents on registration issues" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 16431) (when entering information about a non-resident, a foreigner or a stateless person, non-resident legal entities, operating in the Republic of Kazakhstan through a permanent establishment without opening a branch, an insurance company (insurance broker) or a dependent agent, diplomatic and equivalent representation, consular office in the GBD NP).
A reasoned response about the refusal to provide a public service.