Issuance of certificate on civil aircraft compliance with airworthiness standards
15 working days;
If it is necessary to conduct an additional study or verification of the submitted documents - 10 working days.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Certificate on civil aircraft compliance with airworthiness standards or motivated answer of refuse in state service provision.