Updated version of NCALayer 1.3 released
Publish date: June 8, 2022
Due to expiration of SSL certificate for NCALayer, the application was updated on June 01, 2022.
In this regard, it is necessary to reinstall the application to the new version of NCALayer in order to eliminate problems when working in information systems requiring use of digital signature.
In case of errors during authentication and signing using DS keys of the National Certification Authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NCA RK) it is necessary to:
- restart NCALayer;
- in case of repeated error, it is necessary to delete the current version and download and install a new one from NCA RK website by following the link: https://pki.gov.kz/ncalayer.
To verify the installation of the updated NCALayer version, follow the below steps:
- open "Module Management" section (right-click on NCALayer icon);
- view the module update date, it should be June 01, 2022;
- contact the technical support of NCA RK by calling 1414, or writing to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download it by following the link:
- NCALayer for Windows 32-bit
- NCALayer for Windows 64-bit
- NCALayer for MacOSX
- NCALayer for Linux
- NCALayer for the visually impaired (Windows 32-bit)
- NCALayer for the visually impaired (Windows 64-bit)
All updates regarding the receipt of digital signature for individuals and legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan are available on the website of the National Certification Authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan: https://pki.gov.kz / and Telegram channel: https://t.me/nca_rk .