Modification of the Open Dialogue portal
Publish date: January 4, 2019
National Information Technologies JSC informs of modifying the Open Dialogue portal (https://dialog.egov.kz/) in Open Government module (https://open.egov.kz/).
Now the following services can be used on this portal:
• Advanced searching and filtering will enable users’ rapidly finding data by various parameters in three basic services:
- Blog platform of government agencies’ executives,
- Web conferences,
• Government agencies’ responses to the submitted petitions enable citizens’ assessing the quality of such responses, as well as capturing the data and posting on the portal’s homepage with breakdown by government agencies and categories.
• Users’ capability of submitting and signing with digital signature on behalf of legal entities.
• Attaching several files to the application being submitted. This modification allows users’ attaching more than one file, with the admissible formats: doc, docx, rtf, pdf, jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, tif, xls, xlsx.
It should be reminded that the Open Dialogue portal is an open platform for communication between the public and government which avoids barriers such as distance, physical queue, or unawareness of compliance with compulsory conditions.
The Portal’s major objective is to involve citizens in activities of government agencies and local governments.
* * * * *
National Information Technologies JSC is the Operator of e-Government ICT infrastructure and of Government agencies’ Intranet, performs system engineering maintenance of information systems in both central and regional government agencies, and is responsible for securely storing the information in national databases (“Individuals”, “Legal Entities”, “Residential Address Registry”, “Real Estate Registry”, “e-Licensing”, ‘e-Vehicle Inspection”). Front office activities is related to e-Government portal (egov.kz) and Open Government (open.egov.kz), mGov.kz App, @EgovKzBot Telegram bot, and Integrated Call Center of the RoK 1414