Acceptance of documents for participation in competition for studying abroad within the international agreements in the sphere of education
Free of charge
1 working day
Center for International Programs JSC informs on unavailability of database and public services from June 30, 2022 to July 04, 2022 as technical works on the servers will be performed due to migration.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In your personal account, read the notification about the processing of your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- The original of the identity card and/or passport (the originals are returned to the applicant after verification) or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- The original of the education document (the original is returned to the applicant after verification) or an electronic document from the digital documents service.
To study under the Bachelor's Degree program:
- A certificate with an appendix or a certificate with an appendix on basic secondary education, a certificate of student status with a report card or transcript of progress for the current year of study or a diploma of special secondary education with an appendix.
To study under the Master's Degree/Residency program:
- Bachelor's/Specialist's diploma with an appendix or certificate of student status with a transcript of academic performance for the current year.
To study under the "Doctoral Studies" program:
- A master's degree with an appendix or a certificate of student status with a transcript of academic performance for the current year.
In case of issuance of documents by foreign educational organizations, the applicant provides a notarized translation of the document on education.
- A document confirming knowledge of a foreign language corresponding to the language of instruction with the provision of the original for verification (at the request of the receiving party), if available.
If the host party provides language training, a document confirming knowledge of a foreign language is not required.
- A document confirming knowledge of the English language, in the case of training in English, with the provision of the original for verification.
- Copies of diplomas, certificates, diplomas in the chosen field of study received for participation in the event of the national or international level (if any).
- In case of submission of documents through a representative, a notarized power of attorney.
- Notarized consent of the legal representative (parents, adoptive parents, guardian or trustee, foster parent, foster carer) of the applicant for a referral to study abroad (for persons under the age of 18).
- The original document confirming the fact of belonging to the following categories of persons (the original is returned to the applicant after verification) or an electronic document from the digital documents service.
- Orphans and children left without parental care – a document confirming the absence of the child's parents.
- Disabled since childhood and disabled children - certificate of disability (for traveling abroad).
- Children from large families – a birth certificate of four or more minor children living together or a copy of the court decision on adoption.
- Children from a rural locality – information about the applicant's place of residence from a rural locality received by the Administrator from the relevant state information systems and databases.
- A copy of the invitation of a foreign organization of higher and (or) postgraduate education (hereinafter – OVPO) with a notarized translation into the state language, if available.
Result of the service delivery
Receipt of acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for study abroad within the framework of international agreements in the field of education or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.