Transfer of the child (children) for upbringing to the foster family and the appointment of payment of cash for their maintenance
Free of charge
10 working days
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field History of services).
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- copies of identity documents;
- a copy of the marriage certificate, if married, in the absence of information in the information system "Registration point of the civil registry office" (hereinafter-the civil registry office) or outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- certificates on the health status of the service recipient and the spouse (s), if married, confirming the absence of diseases in accordance with the list, as well as certificates on the absence of information on the state of registration in drug and psychiatric dispensaries in accordance with the form approved by the order;
- certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record of the service recipient and the spouse (s), if married;
- copies of documents confirming the ownership of the dwelling or the right to use the dwelling (lease agreement) of the service recipient and (or) the spouse (s), if married;
- a copy of the agreement on opening a current account with a second-tier Bank;
- certificate of completion of training for persons who want to adopt orphaned children and children left without parental care.
- opinion of the child (children) (when reaching the age of ten years) according to Annex 12.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the conclusion of an agreement on the transfer of a child( children) to foster care and a decision on the appointment of payment of funds for their maintenance, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.