Providing information confirming the registration of permanent residence in the locality of the border territory
Free of charge
Within 15 minutes
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Only individuals can receive address information on the portal. The online service is available for citizens whose birth certificate was recorded not earlier than August 13, 2007
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card.
- Birth certificate (to confirm family ties when receiving address information on close relatives).
- Notarized consent of a natural person, except for close relatives, for the issuance of address information to the service recipient in respect of this person.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of information confirming registration of permanent residence in a locality on the border territory in electronic form.