Issue a travel document
17 working days
How to get a service on the portal:
- Electronic request certified by the service recipient's EDS.
- Graphic images in the form of image files, a digital photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm and a personal signature in the scanned version in the format of 7 x 2 cm.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
When contacting a service provider at the Public Corporation, one of the following documents:
- Birth record (when accounting readmitted individuals).
- Birth certificate (upon receipt of a travel document by refugees under the age of 16 or readmitted individuals).
- certificate of a stateless person.
- Foreign passport.
- Refugee certificate with a validity period of refugee status of at least 3 months on the date of application submission.
In order to replace a travel document in connection with its loss by a refugee, a written application for restoration of a travel document with an indication of the circumstances of the loss is additionally submitted to a relevant government agency.
To make changes to a travel document related to the change of identification data, gender of a refugee is additionally submitted with a document confirming the validity of an application.
For service recipients who have not reached the age of 16, as well as those subject to readmission and expulsion from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the acceptance of documents and the issuance of the result of the provision of public services is carried out through the service provider in the State Corporation.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a travel document or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.
The form of providing the result of the public service: paper.