Placement and removal of persons liable for military duty and conscription from the military register
Free of charge
4 working days
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The fine is provided for certain categories
Registration or deregistration of persons liable for military service and draftees, including temporary military registration (more than 3 (three) months), is carried out only upon registration of the service recipient at the place of permanent residence or temporary residence in the "electronic queue".
Result of the service delivery
1) affixing in military personnel and conscripts personal military registration documents a stamp with a standard form when applying to the State Corporation;
2) the issuance of a certificate of registration with the local military authority, when applying to the State Corporation, for the category of citizens:
from among the officers, sergeants, reserve soldiers temporarily traveling outside the Republic of Kazakhstan (for a period of over 6 months), who arrived for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
for citizens, from among officers, sergeants, soldiers discharged from the Armed Forces, other troops and military formations, the State Security Service of the Republic of Kazakhstan and law enforcement agencies (in the absence of a military ID or temporary certificate issued in exchange for a military ID):
graduated from educational institutions and certified as officers with the assignment of an officer military rank;
from among officers, sergeants, reserve soldiers, who lost their personal military registration document when changing their place of residence;
3) the issuance of a receipt on deregistration in the reception of a military ticket from a military person or a certificate of registration to the conscription department from a conscript (to citizens from among the military and conscripts leaving the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of more than 6 months);
4) a notice of registration or deregistration of military servicemen and conscripts, in the form of an electronic document signed by the EDS of the service provider, when applying to the portal;
5) a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.