Acceptance of documents for participation in competition to study abroad within the academic mobility
1 working day
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- a copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- education documents:
for the direction of the Bachelor's program:
- transcript of current academic performance certified by the University seal;
for the direction of the Master's program:
- bachelor's/specialist's degree with an Appendix and a transcript of current academic performance;
for the Residency program:
- bachelor's/specialist's degree with an Appendix, certificate of completion of the internship with an Appendix, and a transcript of current academic performance;
for the direction of the program " Doctorate":
- master's degree with an Appendix or certificate of completion of the residency with an Appendix and an extract from the minutes of the Department meeting on the relevance of the scientific thesis and the need to send for training;
- document confirming the level of foreign language proficiency (the applicant provides one of the following documents):
- certificate obtained through international systems of foreign language proficiency assessment, if available;
- letter of consent of a foreign University to accept a student with an existing level of a foreign language;
- test result of a Kazakh University (at least B2 level);
- medical certificate (for traveling abroad);
- written consent of parents, guardians, legal representatives of the applicant to travel abroad, if they do not reach the age of eighteen at the time of departure from the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- document on the family composition, to confirm the student's family has many children;
- a document confirming the absence of parents of the student (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care (if available);
- a document confirming the student's disability.
Result of the service delivery
Receipt of documents for participation in the competition for study abroad, including within the framework of academic mobility.