Assignment of social payment in case of loss of the breadwinner
Free of charge
8 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) provides an application.
- An identity document in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Identity documents" or a Candace certificate for persons with the status of candace (required for identity identification).
- An identity document (identity card, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner) or an oralman's certificate for persons who have the status of an oralman-required for identification.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur.
- Certificates from the organization of secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher and (or) postgraduate education that family members aged eighteen to twenty-three years are students or full-time students, in accordance with Annex 31 to the Rules (updated annually), the amount of social benefits, appointments, recalculation, suspension, renewal, termination and implementation of social payments from the State Social Insurance Fund, approved by Order of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 8, 2020 No. 217 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 20838) (hereinafter – the Rules) (updated annually).
- In the case of a guardianship (trusteeship), the document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship).
Through a proactive service:
- To assign a social payment - the consent of the service recipient to provide a proactive service, as well as other necessary information from the service recipient, including restricted access, a notification of confirmation or provision of a bank account number is sent via the service recipient's cellular subscriber device.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment (refuse of assignment) of social payments in social risks.
When rendered through a proactive service: SMS notifications to the service recipient's mobile phone.