Assignment of special state allowance
When applying to the service provider, to the State Corporation – from the date of registration of the package of documents in the State Corporation – 8 working days;
It is extended in cases when it is necessary to update the case materials as necessary to verify the authenticity of the submitted document or to request an additional document – for a period of 30 working days, while if the documents are completed, the state service is rendered – 8 working days from the date of submission of the additional document to the State Corporation. The State Corporation shall notify the applicant of the need to submit additional documents – 5 working days.
On the portal – 30 minutes
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state body and in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents)
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Acceptance of the application and issuance of the result of rendering the state service are carried out through:
1) The service provider-at the initial establishment of disability.
2) State Corporation – in the case of applying for the assignment of benefits through the State Corporation.
3) Portal-in terms of obtaining information about the purpose of benefits.
- The applicant (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) when applying for public services to a State Corporation provides an application in the form of Annex 1, the service provider-in the form of Annex 2;
- identity document (identity card, birth certificate, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner (required for identification);
- for residents of the city of Baikonur - information confirming registration at a permanent place of residence in a locality on the border territory.
- documents confirming the right to receive benefits.
Documents confirming the right to receive benefits are:
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the assignment of state special allowance or reasoned refuse.
On the portal information about the purpose of benefits.