Documents acceptance and enrollment to the higher educational institutions for postgraduates educational programs
From the moment of delivery of the package of documents to the service provider for service recipients who are enrolled in postgraduate educational programs:
for master's degree – from 25 to 28 August of the calendar year;
for doctoral studies - from 22 to 28 August of the calendar year.
Enrollment in OHPE is carried out until August 28 of the calendar year.
ATTENTION! Acceptance of documents and admission to the university for training in the educational programs of postgraduate education will be available from August 22 to 28 of the calendar year.
How to get the online service:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Application is to be attached with the following documents:
- scan copy higher education academic document or certificate on internship completion (for entering residency);
- scan copy of the foreign language test certificate (English, French, German) for (TOEFL, IELTS, DSH, DALF, TCF) programs (if any);
- сscan copy of labor activity certificate (for persons with work experience);
- digital photo of 3x4 cm;
- scan copy of medical certificate of 086-У form.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to get the service in OHPE (required documents):
Persons entering the master's or residency program:
- application to the head of OHPE in any form;
- document of higher education (original);
- certificate of completion of the internship (for admission to the residency);
- identity document (required for identification);
- six photos measuring 3x4 centimeters;
- medical certificate form 086-U in electronic format, approved by order of the acting Minister of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 "on approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health organizations" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 6697) (hereinafter-Order No. 907);
- certificate of passing the test in a foreign language (English, German, French) for the programs International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold score - not less than 6.0), IELTS INDICATOR (aitls indicator), threshold score – not less than 6.0, Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP (TOIFL ITP) threshold score – not less than 543 points, Test of English as a Foreign language institutional testing programm Internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) threshold score – at least 60, test of English as a foreign language PAPER-based TESTING (TOEFL PBT) threshold score – at least 498, Duolingo English Test (duolingo English Test) threshold score – at least 95, Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR, threshold score – B2), Deutsche sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1/level C1), TestDaF-Prufung (NiveauC1/level C1), Test de Francais International ™ (TFI– at least B1 level in reading and listening Sections), Diplome d'etudes EN Langue française (DELF, level B2), Diplome approfondi de Langue française (DALF, level C1), test de Connaissance du français (TCF – at Least 50 points) (if Available);
- document confirming employment (for persons with work experience);
- list of scientific and methodological works (if any).
The documents listed in sub-paragraphs 3), 7) and 8) are provided in originals and copies, after verification of which the originals are returned to the service recipient.
If you provide an incomplete list of documents specified in this paragraph, the admissions Committee of OHPE does not accept documents from applicants.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a receipt for acceptance of documents and an order for enrollment in OHPE that passed the competitive selection based on the results of entrance exams before August 28 of the calendar year.