Obtaining a quarantine certificate for movement of quarantine products on the Republic of Kazakhstan territory
from the moment of submitting the application to the service provider through the portal - within 1 (one) working days
from the moment of filing an application with the conclusion of a quarantine phytosanitary examination confirming compliance of the declared batch of quarantine products with quarantine phytosanitary requirements issued no earlier than 7 (seven) calendar days before the date of filing the application to the service provider, through the portal - within 3 (three) working hours.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Quarantine certificate or motivated refusal on the grounds