Accreditation of the subjects of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities
1) for individuals within 7 calendar days;
2) for legal entities within 25 calendar days;
If the surname, first name, patronymic of an individual and / or the name of a legal entity is changed, the accreditation certificate is reissued:
1) for individuals within 5 five calendar days;
2) for legal entities within 15 calendar days from the date of submission of the corresponding written application.
According to the documents received through the State Corporation, the service provider makes a decision on accreditation of subjects of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities or refusal of accreditation:
1) for individuals within 13 calendar days (when applying to the departments Of the state Corporation of Nur-Sultan – 7 calendar days);
2) for legal entities within 30 calendar days (when applying to the departments of the state Corporation of Nur-Sultan – 25 calendar days);
If the last name, first name, patronymic of an individual and (or) the name of a legal entity changes from the moment of submitting the package of documents to the State Corporation, the service provider reissues the certificate of accreditation:
1) for individuals within 10 calendar days (when applying to the departments Of the state Corporation of Nur-Sultan – 5 calendar days);
2) for legal entities no later than 20 calendar days (when applying to the departments Of the state Corporation of Nur-Sultan – 15 calendar days).
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or state body (required documents):
identity document (required for identification);
copies of: diploma of higher education; master's degree and (or) diploma of awarding an academic degree (candidate of science, doctor of science), doctor of philosophy (PhD), doctor of profile and (or) certificate (diploma) of awarding the academic title of associate Professor (associate Professor) or Professor (documents of education issued by foreign educational organizations are recognized in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the legislation in the field of education);
published scientific articles over the past 5 years: for technical and natural Sciences, 1 international patent or 1 (one) article in an international peer-reviewed scientific journal that has a non-zero impact factor according to the data in the journal Citation Reports of Clarivate Analytics (Clarivate Analytics), or in publications that have in the Scopus database the CiteScore percentile index (Sitescore) of at least 35 in one of the scientific fields, for social and Humanities 1 (one) article in publications, having a non-zero impact factor according to the journal Citation Reports of Clarivate Analytics, or indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection database (the Arts and Humanities Citation Index), Science Citation Index Expanded (the science Citation index Expanded), social Sciences citation index (Converged on her the science of Sitian Index), and 3 (three) articles in scientific journals, recommended by the Committee for control in the field of education and science of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
rating list in accordance with Annex 4 to these Rules;
a copy of the organization's Charter;
copies of documents confirming the information specified in the rating list for the last 5 years.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of accreditation, or a reasoned response to the refusal.